Led by Stephen M. Orlofsky, former U.S. District Judge for the District of New Jersey, Blank Rome’s Princeton office serves business clients across the State of New Jersey in a highly efficient, cost-effective manner. As trusted advisors, they are well-versed in solving the myriad legal matters and concerns that support the business objectives of their clients.
Blank Rome’s Princeton-based litigation attorneys are familiar with the unique procedural rules of the New Jersey state and federal courts, as well as most of the judges in those courts. The Princeton office also provides a broad range of legal services across multiple industries, including:
- Commercial and corporate litigation, including construction, land use and real estate litigation, shareholder and other intra-company disputes, contract disputes, and professional malpractice claims
- Sophisticated appellate litigation
- Class action defense, including consumer protection and fraud, securities, product liability and toxic torts, employment, consumer finance, and data privacy and communications
- New Jersey consumer fraud matters, including defense of New Jersey Truth-in-Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act (“TCCWNA”) claims
- Consumer finance and financial services litigation, representing lenders and financial institutions in a variety of disputes, including under TILA and RESPA
- Labor and employment matters, including trade secret and restrictive covenant litigation
- Insurance coverage litigation
- White collar criminal defense, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”), qui tam, internal investigations, and regulatory matters
- Intellectual property litigation, including patent, trademark, false advertising, and copyright disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) services, including mediation, arbitration, and special master engagements
- Gaming law
In addition, Blank Rome’s Princeton office works closely with the Firm’s transactional attorneys across the United States to advise on energy and environmental matters, real estate transactions and financing, mergers and acquisitions, finance and capital markets, and tax and estate planning.