Blank Rome Partner David Kistler will be a panelist at the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education’s “Hot Topics in Federal Practice” program on Tuesday, April 25, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. EDT, at the Trenton Country Club in Trenton, NJ.
Mr. Kistler’s co-panelists will be:
- Edward T. Kole, Esq.(Moderator)—Chair, NJSBA Business and Commercial Litigation Special Committee; Vice-President, The Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey; Wilentz Goldman & Spitzer, PA (Woodbridge)
- Hon. Lois Goodman, USMJ—U.S. District Court for the District of N.J. (Trenton)
- Hon. Douglas Arpert, USMJ—U.S. District Court for the District of N.J. (Trenton)
- Kerri E. Chewning, Esq.—Archer & Greiner, PC (Haddonfield)
- Jack O’Brien, Esq.—Chief Deputy of Operations, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey (Trenton)
This event is presented in cooperation with the New Jersey State Bar Association (“NJSBA”) Federal Practice Section, the Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey, and the NJSBA Senior Lawyers Special Committee and will provide tools you need to succeed in federal court for your clients. Topics will include:
- A Guide to Local Rule 5.3
- Discovery Issues
- Pretrial Conferences and Memorandum
- Pro Bono and Pro Se Issues
For more information or the register, please click here.