Blank Rome LLP Partner Nicholas C. Harbist recently spoke on “Lyin’, Cheatin’, Stealin’: The Perils of Dealing with Whistleblowers under the False Claims Act” at Seton Hall Law’s U.S. Healthcare Compliance Certification Program, on June 12, 2017, at Seton Hall Law School.
The U.S. Healthcare Compliance Certification Program was offered through the Seton Hall Law School Center for Health & Pharmaceutical Law & Policy. The program covered topics including:
- Data Privacy HIPAA, HITECH, and others
- FDA approval and regulation of new drugs and devices
- Federal Anti-Kickback Statute
- Federal and State False Claims Acts
- Federal Sunshine Law
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”)—including worldwide anti-corruption and enforcement
- Government Investigations
- Healthcare fraud sentencing, penalties, damages, and other considerations
- OIG Compliance
- Prescription drug and device marketing and advertising
For more information, please click here.