Blank Rome Partner David C. Kistler will be a panelist at the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education’s “Successful Federal Court Practice” program on Wednesday, October 11, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. EDT, at the New Jersey Law Center in New Brunswick, NJ.
Mr. Kistler’s co-panelists will be:
- Edward T. Kole, Esq.(Moderator)—Chair, NJSBA Business and Commercial Litigation Special Committee; Vice-President, The Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey; Wilentz Goldman & Spitzer, PA (Woodbridge)
- Hon. Lois Goodman, USMJ—U.S. District Court for the District of N.J. (Trenton)
- Hon. Michael Hammer, USMJ—U.S. District Court for the District of N.J. (Newark)
- Kerri E. Chewning, Esq.— Lawyers Advisory Committee, U.S.D.C.—District of New Jersey; Second Vice President, Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey; Past Chair, NJSBA Federal Practice and Procedure Section ; Archer & Greiner, PC (Haddonfield)
- Jack O’Brien, Esq.— Lawyers Advisory Committee, USDC—District of New Jersey; Past Chair, NJSBA Federal Practice and Procedure Section; United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (Trenton)
This review will provide all the tools you need to succeed in federal court for your clients.
Advance your knowledge and become a better advocate for your client with this advanced federal practice seminar. Topics discussed will include removal, pretrial conference and memorandum, discovery issues, local rule 5.3, and pro bono in the District Court. This seminar offers the chance to connect with federal practitioners and judges from across the state while learning the skills that will serve you and your clients well throughout the year. Topics will include:
- A Guide To Local Rule 5.3
- Discovery Issues
- Pretrial Conferences and Memorandum
- Pro Bono and Pro Se Issues
For more information or the register, please click visit the program web page.